Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of your reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good understanding you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of services not seeking add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that inventor ideas.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they do a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year and InventHelp Inventions Store therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.