Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some for the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of services not seeking add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and http://www.arizonacoyotesofficialonline.com/learn-to-invent-a-proven-system-for-creating-inventions/ they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the InventHelp Company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, http://www.dienstleistersuche.org/computer-executed-inventions-wherever-are-we-today and it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as it can.